Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The past couple of weeks...

The weekend of PaPa's birthday was rough - Mom and I sat on the couch and watched the TV as if our rear ends were glued there. But, there was a brighter spot...Jack took us to the Red Snapper Inn in Freeport for our Mother's day outing and although we left too late to really have any beach time, we still enjoyed it.

It was near dark by the time we reached the beach, but we promised Gracie she could play in the water and so there we were...sand in every crack and crevice, enjoying the fresh air and crashing waters. I went seashell hunting for a bit and found the largest one I've ever found (thank you, PaPa)- that I didn't buy - it's about as big as the palm of my hand and has rich brown and copper colors all through it. Really special...

She is just growing and growing - when I look at this picture from this past weekend, she looks twice her age to me! She is graduating from preschool tonight - I think I might pass out...
This is also from this past weekend - she ran out in her nightgown just before sunset to finish mowing with her Daddy - notice the bare feet - for such a girly girl, she has some tomboy, too!

Lastly, she's continuing to do well in swim - she's learning freestyle now. Her last day is June 25 and hopefully, we'll have our pool in by then, so we're gonna let her enjoy ours and see how we can do on our own for a while. But, speaking of the pool - we've had all sorts of problems ordering the tile that goes at the water line, so we've been at a stand still for about two weeks now. They said yesterday, they will have the tile and begin work on it again this Friday - we'll see...

I'll try to have some Preschool Graduation pictures and some pool updates soon - have a wonderful day - the weather here is gorgeous and I hope wherever you are, you have the same -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!