Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Found the rest of the crew...

Due to all of the rain we've had in the past couple of days, the rest of the litter that Solo (the no-name kitty from yesterday's post) belongs to found their way into the barn some time last night. The other cream colored kitty, whom I've named Moxie, as if she makes it through the condition she's in, it will indeed be a miracle. The two black kitties seem to be a little more healthy, but still were very hungry. I think I'll call them Gypsy & Hobo...

This is one of the most pitiful things I've ever seen...
Poor Hobo, along with Solo & Moxie, have severe eye gunk...
Looks like my every-two-hour feedings just got a little more complicated...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!