Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Friday, June 19, 2009

The Beauty and the Beast

Sorry this is so late in the day - I have been gone from the house since 8:30 this morning and arrived back home at 9:26 tonight...better late than never, right???
Happy Birthday, beautiful Aunt Mary...you can tell Gracie took this pic with her poor head chopped off, but seriously, she has hardly a wrinkle and her hair...

...oh, her hair...there she is on the right, seated, her hair is as white as snow. I actually have people on Mom and Daddy's side of the family that have pretty hair, so maybe I'll get lucky...I think I already have too many wrinkles to be lucky on that front - :(Anyway, now to the beast... this is Pappy...he belongs to Darryl and Cindy now, but is now the 2 yr old son of our Dallas and Zsa Zsa. Happy birthday, Pappy! You're almost as handsome as your Daddy - just give it a couple more years and I bet you're giving him a run for his money!

Hope you both had a great day...and again, sorry for the late greetings...I'll try to do better next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!