Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pal & Grace before tacking up -


Hmmm...just my size...
What's more interesting...my sister or the big red shoe?
Hmph...who needs a shoe when you can get an ear?

Winning at Red Light/Green Light again - such a champ!
Mr. Eddie teasing Grace and Ms. Robin about going through the sprinklers while doing ditches -


Pal's taking a pee - she's wilting in the heat -
we're almost done - soooo hot!
cooling off and chasing the kitties...
Then, "Egg Man" aka Mr. Eddie, let her get today's harvest...
We passed here while going to feed and I made Jack make the block so that I could take a picture of these wall planter thingies - aren't they pretty? If you guys spot any of these anywhere, give me a heads up, please...these would look great in several places around the house, don't you think?
When we fed, Jack picked up his trailer of lumber...this means work. Last weekend, he and I set all of the remaining posts going acropss the back of the house. Now, we need to put in the three boards between each post.
See??? Told you. WORK.
The latest in the saga of the *@!<^!!! pool contractor - well, when they sprayed gunite all over our wrought iron fence a couple of months ago, Jack told them they needed to fix that when they completed our pool. Fix it? We should have known - this crew doesn't know their heiney from a hole in the ground... ARGGGGHH! They tried acid washing the fence (even though Jack told them it wouldn't work) and - yep - killed all my plants around the fenceline. This one in particular is a bouganvillea that I thought the snow had gotten last December, but I babied back this Spring and now - well, now - I want to cry. Those people (close your ears) suck.
Oh, how nice of them, they only killed half of this one...
This is my dwarf bottle brush - PaPa liked these, too.
As not to end on a sour note, here's our girl's latest preschool photo op - isn't she a cutie patootie? :) Kindergarten is 37 days away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!