Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Santa AND the Tooth Fairy Visited...12-25-09

This year, she has really been filled with anticipation for Santa's arrival...each day, first thing, she would get up and move her elf to the next day of the "Santa's Countdown Calendar"...she said, and I quote, "It's here...IT'S here...IT'S HERE!!!"

"A kitchen, Mama...I have my own kitchen now..."
An aquarium with a Crown Tail Beta to go inside...
A puppy mask...and when you push the nose, it barks...as you'll see what Oreo does in the video at the end, well, he had the same response to this mask, so since she has opened it, it has been in one of my kitchen drawers...awww man...
...more things to build for our little architect...
...and the Tooth Fairy came, too...she lost her first tooth, her bottom right, on 12/21 while with Marmie in Orange, so Marmie kept it safe until they all came home on Christmas Eve...
Opening some of her clothes from Marmie...these are some new horsie pjs which she has worn and I have washed at least 5 times since Christmas Day...I think she likes them!
a Webkinz fish from Daddy...Popi set our account up for us, but I have yet to log on to see what "Phyllis" does...
ahhh...an XBox 360 game she can play with Daddy...her favorite "just before bed" pasttime...

I finally get the little stinker dressed and she just about gives me heart failure...if she looks like she wants to jump in...that's because she did!
Once the gifts were opened, it was time to prepare for lunch and I just got busy and, I can't believe it, but I didn't get a single picture of my aunts being over...I guess we were just having too much fun visiting! Next time...

Oreo and Gracie's ZhuZhu Pet...this dog makes me laugh so hard!
When my aunts departed in order to get home before dark, I continued to clean the kitchen and store things away, so my reward was to go to the movies with Mom. We went to see "It's Complicated"...oh my stars! That was hilarious! Go see it - you won't regret it!
Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas, too!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Ms. Gracie had a WONDERFUL Christmas.... THANKS for the pics.... I have been waiting.... Did she REALLY jump in the pool????

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, she's such a faker! She loves to "pull her mama's leg"!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!