Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finally...a Saddle-Up Saturday!

This past Saturday...it has been a long time...Gracie was so excited to see Pal...she was beaming! I love close-ups... you'll see more of these soon. Pal is the perfect subject. You know what they say...eyes are the windows to the soul. I think that's definitely true with horses...
Getting back in the swing of things...

Letting Pal have a water break...Daddy and Mr. Eddie are having a coffee break.
whoa there, little bit...gettin' a little tall in the saddle...

Gracie and Mrs. Robin picked these flowers for me when they went to run ditches...back to practicing balance...you'll see why in the video below... ;)
"Mother May I" with the older students capped off the lesson...
Pal got a pedicure before heading back out to pasture...
almost a tumble...
"Mother May I"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!