Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What Happens In Vegas...

Crazy Kitty bedded down in Jack's suitcase while we were packing...I guess she was in the mood for a little trip...



Jack had a conference in Vegas last week. During the day, I read out by the pool while he attended his classes, but at night, we walked (or were smarter and took a taxi - it was over 105* the whole time we were there) to dinner. When there, we always have dinner at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritavilleat least once...can't beat the atmosphere and the Parrot Head tunes!


Neither of us gamble that much, so we just toured through the hotels. We found this Peter Lik gallery in Ceasar's Palace. I could get lost in this photo -

The Lalique fountain in The Venetian

the view of the Strip from our window at Mandalay Bay

Jack's big ol' boot beer at Gilley's...

...and some signs that I think I need replicas of...





Then to Serendipity 3 for a Frozen Hot Chocolate dessert...

I think he looks mad because I'm making him share!

The Bellagio Gardens...giant hot air balloons, butterflies, bees, ants, flowers, mushrooms...





A liitle surreal, but still cool...




...and even cooler is the World's Largest Chocolate Fountain at this patisserie also in The Bellagio...

a sneak peek of the pools, too...talk about having a good hide-and-seek game!

Jack waiting on the tram from The Bellagio to the new City Center...

some stairs at Crystals, the shopping area in the City Center - lots of geodes

This was in our suite at Mandalay Bay - I would love to have one of these out by our pool!

Back to reality...and thank goodness, away from Krispy Kreme donuts and huge buffets!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos... I remember some from my trip last summer... Ya had a sweet view.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!