Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Grade...Here They Come!

The last day of school was hectic to say the least...Graduation Practice, a Field Trip to Jump N Jungle, swimming, out to eat, and then the big celebration at school...

This girl would live at Jump N Jungle if she could!




A pizza lunch with cake sealed the deal for the field trip portion of the day...
Go Kindergarten Class of 2010!
Gracie and I went early to help set-up the refreshments for after the program - then it was cap and gown time...

Last time to play teacher in this room...
me and my girl...
Mrs. Pino - I don't think Gracie would have chosen anyone else to be her teacher if she could have...
Marmie and Gracie...
Gracie and Daddy...
Gracie and one of her "bestest" friends, Skylar...
All the girls...Mackenzie, Gracie, Skylar, Rachel, Aliah, and Claire
Funny faces...
...with the leading lady...
All four Kinder classes
Gracie's class...
Gracie's individual part..."God will guide me and lead me in the way I should go."
Time to go get our diplomas...
SCORE!
Everyone else's child is showing off their diploma...Gracie looks like she's inspecting it for correctness! That's my girl!
Still not convinced...
The flowers proved it though...let me introduce our new first grader!

Posing (with mouth full of cupcake) beneath her picture...could we not have moved the stray booster seat before we took it? We were a wee bit excited, I guess!
Congrats to the BACS Kinder Class of 2010!


3 comments:

  1. WOW a first grader... congrats.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh last post May 27th? Today is June 15th.. where is my Suzie? Summer keeping you busy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I know! I'll try to scrounge up something soon!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!