Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good Times Rollin'

Watching the "wildlife", waitin' on some beads :)


Galveston...


...and here they come!!!
















Jack's favorite :)


If I knew I could decorate my golf cart and ride in the parade, I sooo would have done it!!!





They didn't throw nearly the number of beads as in previous years, but she was still all smiles, happy for what she was able to catch...one lady on a float landed a strand right around her neck which, of course, she thought was totally cool!


still admiring her loot :)


She got one cool strand from the Galveston Firefighter's Children's Parade and enough regular ones to share with her classmates...


Now, for Lent...giving up all soda. I think know I might will cry before the 40 days is up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!