Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

On da bayou...

I know that it has been an incredibly long time since I have posted anything. With the holidays, being sick most of December, and some very unexpected friend & family events (death, needing back surgery & cancer diagnosis topping the list), I haven't felt very bloggy. Indeed, 2012 has had a bumpy start. However, earlier this month, we visited family in Louisiana and had a lovely time.
This is Gracie with Lilly, my godfather's daughter's daughter (whew, I feel old!). They had a wonderful time playing together...wish we lived closer together.

Really catching some air :)


Lilly has two baby brothers, a curious & independent, looks-just-like-his-mama, beautiful William & an I-want-to-take-you-home-right-this-minute, snuggly Sam. I hope they make you have a smile as big as mine...these beautiful faces of our future.

2 comments:

  1. WOW welcome back...I sure have missed you blogging.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! We so enjoyed the visit! Yall come back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!