Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Monday, December 8, 2008

The downside of the farm and ranch life... I can post as many pictures of poop as I want - it's MY blog!!!

Most of you will recognize this as my front porch...notice any"special deliveries"? To make it even better, if it's not one (Lady)...
...it's the other(Lexie). This is outside my back door leading to the garage...I had left the garage door open because I was just dropping packages off and going right back out to pick Gracie up...apparently, that's all the time she needed to leave me her own "package"- on Gracie's shoe nonetheless.



Goodness gracious...it's just been one of those days...I've spent all day fighting all the idgets on the road doing the last of my shopping and this is what I arrive home to.

On a brighter note, when I did arrive home with Grace, I unpacked her bag to find one of her Thanksgiving projects. I guess her teacher asked each of them what they were thankful for and she wrote the words and they traced them. Hers says (kinda), "I am thankful for mommy and daddy and my wiggle racer." Don't even try to beat your present from last year, Popi! I just don't think it can be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!