Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What was that about the "not stickin" part?

Well, I was at the end of my baking spree and went in the laundry room to take some clothes out of the dryer and I thought, "Wow - sure is foggy out there" and then it hit me. I thought, "no way, no way, no way" - I flipped on the lights on the back porch and there it was - a blanket of white. Out here where we are in the country, there aren't a lot of lights. I was watching a recorded show and Jack and Grace were playing XBox, so we just had no idea! I love, love, love it! I thought Grace was gonna bust something - even Jack got a little excited - especially to see Grace's reaction. You couldn't help but laugh - here she is just running in circles - she doesn't even know what to do with herself!

Then, we talked about a snowball...

I even tried to get her to make a snow angel and she did sit down once, but then hopped right back up - "mommy, it's too cold for my body!"

The front of the house...

The back of the house...


Little Lexie wasn't missing a minute of the fun!

On her trampoline - crazy girl -

My baby's footprints in the snow - this is something we definitely don't see everyday!


This has been a long day, ya'll. I'm gonna hit the sack, but I can't wait to take more pictures in the morning!

Thank you, God, for this. This is the best Christmas present ever...well, except maybe for this one...



This was Gracie's first Christmas and this is what we woke up to Christmas morning. It was Heaven!

OK, NOW I'm hittin' the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!