Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

This weather has me in a funk...

I'm with Happy...this weather stinks! Everything is sticky, wet and generally funky!
Luckily for us, not so lucky for some of our four-legged babies, they're the ones with the snotty noses this time...we've been dosing them with penicillin, but in this weather, I don't think it really makes a difference. We need some sunshine!!!
...and I've been wrapping until I can't feel the tips of my fingers...
I'm sorry about not providing more entertainment for you guys (my three-maybe four loyal readers :)) this week, but we've been sticking around the hacienda, trying to stay out of the shopping traffic and out of the doctor's office...
I'm headed to Orange tomorrow to help Mom prepare for the family getting together on Sunday when Grace and Jack will join me. We'll all come home Sunday evening, but after this post, it will probably be Monday before you hear from me again.
Grace has a big day tomorrow...they're having a Polar Express Day for their Christmas party at preschool. They get to wear their pjs, watch the movie, drink hot cocoa, have a book exchange, and then at 3, Jack will join her for munchies. From there, they'll head to her swim academy, where they're having their Christmas party and she'll get to decorate cookies, and best of all, eat them! Either she'll crash in the truck on the way home or she'll be up forever on a sugar high! I hope it's the former for Daddy's sake!
See you guys on the flip side!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!