Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

OK, OK!

Sorry, you two...yes, we finished the wall the same day as I put up the preview, but since then, there's been a U2 concert, a visit to Orange with Gracie in tow to help Mom with a garage sale and a mini vacation for Jack and I to the Smokies attached to a visit to one of my best friends in high school surprise 40th birthday party in Columbus, GA...we got in at 4 Sunday and Jack and I both returned to work and all of our chores yesterday morning at 5:45 am. I don't think we've taken a breath yet...but those are all of the things in store for you in the coming days right here, so stay tuned...

I got up early to say these few words, take the picture and make this post, so you better feel special! I am so tired! And, Letha, will you guys be home for our annual Halloween date?


2 comments:

  1. We do have a party that night. But, let's make plans and I will make sure to be home so I can give Gracie something special. You know I have to make up for last year. I still feel bad. I will not leave for the party until later that evening. I will work around Gracie coming by. Uncle Mike will be at the deer lease but Hannah and I will be there to see Gracie and she can see Hannah dressed up. Let me know what time you all are planning to come by. I am really trying to update my blog often. I love coming here to check out what you guys are doing. The wall looks great! Wow, you all have been busy. I can't wait to hear all the details. Things have been really crazy for us since August but things are slowly coming to a close for Football season(band) and volleyball season. Tonight is Hannah's last volleyball game. Then two more football games. Marching contest were over last weekend. Maybe we can get together soon. Michael still hasn't seen the house and would love a tour. I would love to see all the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, hello.. She is alive.. LOVE the wall. Good job!!! You are a busy one.. you must slow down... then you might have time for your blog again.. Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!