Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Whacha think?

For just the wall behind the TV (not the two where the wall vases are), I thought, "chocolate brown". I don't know why - just one night a few months ago, we were watching a movie and it just clicked. Then, I received an email from one of the home magazines I get that Glidden was giving away a free quart of paint to however many people and I guess I came in as one of the first because my free paint came in and there you see it...whacha think? I think I like it...and, yes, as I go up higher, I'll be sure to straighten by iron art above the TV (I can hear you, Becky - even when you live far away - it's kinda like having an elf in your ear) - "doesn't it look a little up on the right side?" Alright, alright - I'm adjusting - :)

4 comments:

  1. Love it.... Paint away... You are so creative... Love the iron art above the TV, (even though it might be a bit crooked..) :-) Sure does dress the TV up.... Can't wait to see the whole wall painted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know the same thing....Is that wall painted yet?

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!