Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gracie's First Field Trip

Jack took off from work and he and I were just a couple of many chaperones - all three Kindergarten classes went and it was really fun and once we all had lunch together it was early release - couldn't have been a better Friday! It had rained the two days previous, so we were a bit worried that it would be yucky to enjoy, but most of the sight-seeing was by tram, so it wasn't so bad at all...

...although now I have the sniffles and generally feel like a truck has run over me, so maybe hangin' out with so many kiddos wasn't the best idea smack in the middle of the seasons changing, but I do think it was the most fun!

Going back to bed...check ya later, alligator...

1 comment:

  1. WOW looks like fun... I love those places... Glad to see you finally made a new post. :-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!