Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dickens on the Strand

We haven't been in several years and since tomorrow is Jack's birthday, we decided to take it easy and see what fun we could find...

lots of carolers...
...and a sunglasses-wearing Santa...woo hoo!

...and even some snow...






wonder what she's gonna do with that?
yep...chunk it at her mama!


...and that was so much fun...let's go ride an elephant, too! :)
...and let's go see the petting zoo! (I need a nap already!)


and I'm losing some of my energy, so let's go get some cotton candy!
...and watch the Queen's Parade...
Is that you, Mr. Ed?


Glad they've made some improvements to the fire engines... :)

The Queen...
The Calvary...

...and, lastly, the clean-up crew!

We grabbed some lunch/dinner at The Original (my favorite Mexican food in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD), fed at Shouse and 646 and came home...where my husband still had enough energy to string half of our fence and gate with lights...yippeeeee!

Here's our tree...now, I just need to get off my duff and wrap some presents to go underneath...
To close, a bagpiper shows his stuff...Happy Holidays, Y'all! And, Happy Birthday, Jack David!

2 comments:

  1. WOW I feel all up to date now...THANKS for all the pics and posts... I feel so much better now... Love ya... Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Beck! I'm so proud to be caught up! Thanks for noticing and appreciating it!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!