Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Gracie's Kinder Musical, 3/26/10

She has that Keegan gene - she loves to sing!
All of the Kindergarten classes...
This section is her class (minus the boy in the checkered shirt on the very left): Bottom row (l to r) - Aliah, Claire, Micah; Second row - Timmy, Skylar, Cayden, Dillon; Third row - MacKenzie, Samantha, Rachel; Top row - Johnny, Gracie, and Noah.
You can't tell she's proud of herself, huh?
Great job, Squeezy!
Jack was manning the video on the regular camera while I tried to capture everything with the video recorder...he's not used to it, so be patient with the jiggles and panning in and out, but these two give you a general feeling for the evening. They had a really good time...Gracie didn't even tell me she had a speaking part - I didn't know anything about it until I opened the program! She told me it was a surprise! Out of all of the Kinder classes, only about 10 children were chosen for speaking roles, so Jack and I were so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!