Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Entertainer to the Princess - Day 1

I awake to "What? Daddy isn't on vacation, too?"

3 cursive writing practice worksheets - yes, they start this in 1st grade at her school

1 addition worksheet

1 subtraction worksheet

4 books - Gracie read to me

She decides she wants her "Paint The Horses" Kit - unbeknownst to me, the paint included doesn't wash out of fabric. Even though I spread paper out on her floor, she decided to paint in her bed while I was doing laundry and mopping the floor. Now, we have a quilt and sheets that will always remind us of our first day of summer.

1 meal, 2 snacks for G, lots of caffeine for Mommy

Dog throw-up... need I say more?

1 life-saving (hers) on-demand movie "Barbie Fairietopia"

This is going to be a long summer...

Tomorrow - she goes to work with me...I'm sure I'll have lots to share about that, too :)

Kinder Graduation pics to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!