Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Checkin' on the boys...Giddy up!

The good thing about Texas winters is that your flowers stay pretty a lot longer...a good pick-me-up as Jack bundles up to go feed at 6 am every morning! :)

one of my treasured gifts...a bonsai bouganvillea from one of our gazebo contractors...

This one is a good one to usher in the holiday season...it looks like a candy cane!
Anyway...Gracie had a riding lesson the weekend before Thanksgiving and it was the first time I had seen Trashy and Romeo since they came to Mrs. Robin's to try their hand at being lesson horses...wow! They are doing so good!

Romeo just had a bath...big ol' stud muffin!
uh oh...
there he goes...
Now you know why I don't give baths that often any more! It's just futile...


So smart!


I'll get some video of Romeo next time, but this is another of Trashy...He has two speeds...slow and slower...and that's just about right for me!

But, alas, it's time to speed up...Christmas shopping anyone?

1 comment:

Show some love!