Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holy Batman, It's Christmas!

I have to get caught up blogging so that I can download my camera card and be ready for our train ride and visit to the Gaylord Texan this weekend...

We made our annual voage to the Kemah Boat Parade...it was soooo windy...half of the boats kept losing their lights. I felt sorry for everybody because I'm sure it's a lot of work to decorate them. But, we ate at Landry's and the food was great and we just didn't stay until the end of the parade so that hopefully Gracie wouldn't get sick...so far, so good!

I don't have a zoom lens for my early Christmas present yet, but here are some of the boats...you just have to squint to see them! ;)





High on a big fat brownie sundae!

A better view...

Then, a drive-thru visit to Bethlehem City courtesy of her school...




The next morning we woke up and Jack was looking through the window and told me it looked like a big toad needed to be saved from the pool...so I walk outside and to my surprise, a bat! We can only guess that the wind was blowing so hard that it carried him off course and
into our pool...so weird! We were very careful, but did cover him with a towel to dry and warm and that evening, we guess he recovered and made his get-away...
On Monday, I made gingerbread houses with Gracie's class...we had a ton of fun!
Sneaking some frosting - that's my girl!
Gracie's BFF, Sky...
Every little detail...
Another of Gracie's good friends, Claire, with her mom and my friend, Mrs. Laurie.
Voila!
Today was her class Christmas Party...more yummy food and visiting...and now...
Grapevine & Mrs. Becky, HERE WE COME!

1 comment:

  1. YUCK a bat....... YEA.... I can't wait to see ya.... Less than a day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!