Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We're getting there...

Decking the halls is a lot of work!

We decided to just use our artificial tree this year and we went with a bronze and gold theme - I think it turned out pretty!

I have about a third of the gifts wrapped and maybe some stocking-stuffer type things to buy, but there is still a lot to be done...

Jack & Grace decorated the fence along the driveway and the gazebo this weekend - I think all they have left is our front gate. There are too many different pitches to our roof to do the house, but we're still the most festive of our whole street so far!
Ho! Ho! Ho! Trying not to be slow...
I really want to get done so that I can enjoy Grace's Christmas break with her -
it will be here before we know it! 16 days and counting, Becky!

1 comment:

Show some love!