Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Saddle-Up Saturday, 9/19/09, & other stuff

It has been a while since I've done a "Saddle-Up" and before I got too far behind again, I thought (at 10:30 PM mind you) that I might need to share before I forgot everything...

look at that straight back...she's continuing to improve...
This is Shelby - she is one of ours and is spending some time with Miss Kacey trying to get some training under her belt - if she does well, one of the older students is already interested in buying her. Although I hate to sell any of "my babies", at least I know she would have a great home - we'll see...
She is three and like all of my horses, I think she is spectacularly beautiful -
here, she is watching Pal and Grace doing their ditch work...

As so many of you know, growing up, I always wanted a horse - now, I've more than made up for all of my longings, but you have no idea how it makes me feel to see her so happy riding - it just makes my heart dance!
She is so poised, so confident, so "in the moment" -
...and she thinks Mrs. Robin is pretty funny, too...

Taking a small break from the riding lesson, this is Gracie with Fynley - she is doing great as you can see! She has a ton of spunk and, believe it or not, my 5 year old wears out long before my 2 week old does! :)

OK, now back to the lesson - she makes her momma proud! :)

I think that's it...oh, no...one more thing...Today, I went to Gracie's school to help her class tie-dye t-shirts...that was big fun! I might forever have purpley-blue, sunshiney yellow, pinky tuscadero hands, but we sure did have a good time - :)

Now, we're off to see what trouble we can get into, so we can have more reports for you later - Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Show some love!