Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blog List - Revisited

You all know I change backgrounds frequently and blogger has recently had some problems with their background coding, so I've lost my blog list a couple of times. It's very time consuming to keep adding back in, so I've put it in a place where it will be a bit safer. If you click on Grace's picture in the "About Me" section on the right sidebar, it will bring up our Profile page. My blog list is under "Blogs I follow". For those of you looking for more to read - hope this helps... xox

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family and a pretty blog you have! Thanks for stopping by and following me! I look forward to the friendship!

    Hugs from the Hill country of Texas!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!