Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Can I get a wife please?

Since reading this, I've just been contemplating all of the stuff we, as moms, do and, seriously, it makes my head hurt. I can't imagine how Courtney feels, because I have one girl to her three and there are a lot of days I find myself praying for nightfall, so that I can finally put my head down - even if it's on a hard plastic toy hiding under my pillow at midnight. I NEED A WIFE - someone to clean my house, do my laundry, feed my animals, entertain my child so that I can take a shower alone, get food on the table, re-iron the little no-sew stars on my child's gym shirt for the millionth time so that everyone will know how accomplished she already is - oh Heavens...where's the Calgon? Hugs to all the Moms out there - we're in this together!

1 comment:

  1. I think all those animals and your job certainly even the playing field :). As you said, we ARE all in this together! Besides, I've finally come to terms that showering is now a spectator sport...lol! Yep, I've come a looooong way :).

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!