Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fat Tuesday in Galveston!

The beginning of the parade -get used to the guy on the right - I think he's in every shot I took - I can't be mad at him though - everything he caught, he gave to Grace, which enabled her to take a bag full of beads to school this morning and share them with her friends.
See...
We painted Gracie's face before we left the house (a butterfly outlined in purple, filled in with bronze-it was just eyeshadow so I wouldn't have to do a lot of scrubbing later) and she fell asleep on the way, so most of it came off. She still loved it though!
Let's just call him Ralph - he was our bead-giving pal -
Hey Ralph - wuzzz up!?
These little girls were just the cutest - they were really rockin' out!
...and guess who just had to get in on the jam session???
My little dancin' queen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!