Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Monday, February 23, 2009

I am grateful that...

- I didn't have to drive into Sugar Land today - Tracey has been sick and hasn't fixed our internet issues at the home office, so I'm working from home today!


- I have a REAL potty! As I've mentioned, Tracey is remodeling and that means all of his floors were ripped out, which in turn means that Cheryl and I have been peeing in a bucket for two weeks now! Since I get to work from home today, that's not an issue!


- my daughter loves to bring me fresh flowers - even if they're really weeds.



- I get to see my family this weekend for my Daddy's early birthday celebration!

- It's at least partly sunny today!

1 comment:

Show some love!