Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Star of the Show!

OK, so my home computer crashed - yes, the brand new one that I just got for Christmas. Jack and I are both so frustrated - him because he spent good money to get a nice computer and now it's pu-put-blah and me because I knew I had to get up this girl's birthday post - luckily, I have a work computer now...

This is Dana Brown Boone and it's her birthday today - Happy Birthday! We went to school together way back in the day (snow, all uphill, the whole bit - we're OLD now!) and she's a sweetie!
This is from one of our Choir trips in Austin - we were roomates at the Holiday Inn!!! The following cruddy pictures are courtesy of the wonderful throw-away type cameras we all used back then - but hopefully these few shots will bring a smile to your face...I can hear Barbra Streisand singing"Memories" in my head :)
That's me in the light blue top in the middle and Dana is to the right - we're singing the National Anthem at our high school football game...but for now, we'll all pretend we're singing "Happy Birthday to YOU"
You and Tammie Parsons Falls at our Prom -
Another Prom pic - was it you and Matt? I think Matt was his name...it doesn't matter...only John matters now :)!
Have a totally wonderful day - have a cupcake for me!

2 comments:

  1. Thank You!! Thank You!! I do feel like a "Star". Thanks for sharing this with me. The cool thing is Christine ( 14 almost 15) got to look at it with me. We laughed together at my puffy hair! lol :) It has brought back lots of GREAT memories. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh! I'm soooo glad! Have a good time today with your class - I'm gonna go write a message on Tammie's fb page to come look at her pic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!