Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Saddle-Up Saturday

What kind of weather is this for Valentines Day? It was wet, cold and yucky. You're gonna think I was drunk in some of my video shots, but it was just frigid out there...

Here's something very Valentiney though...my very frigid twinkle toes...or maybe I should say wrinkly toes...and, yes, it was cold, but I always wear flips... I had lots of company on this lovey dovey day...not my black and white buddy - I guess he was gettin' lovey dovey elsewhere - but this sweet kitty is tellin' ya "hi"
and this monster of a thoroughbred is bidding you his well wishes....
and this kitty - he's not much for having folks love on him, but he sure was having a jim dandy time frolicking in the hay...
Kacey was back, wearing her knee brace, but feeling much better...
Pal was really clippin' along here and she kept her airplane wings out - she continues to amaze us...oh, and we want to give a big shout-out to Miss Becky -last week, she commented how glad she was that Grace gets to do this - we are too! Thanks for the well wishes...
"This saddle is sooo heavy, Mommy"
We're just a little backwards...





Another "red light, green light" victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!