Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Hearts Day Everybody!

My baby girls, Lexie and Gracie, are sending big squeezes and smooches to you all -
and, now for the random photos that I've been saving, but won't ever get around to posting about otherwise...last time we went to see Aunt Francie, Grace and I took her to lunch and she left her reading glasses in my car...Jack David is caught putting them to good use! tee-hee-hee :) I also had video of him snoring, but he made me delete that file - I know, darn!
I think my neighbors are getting ready for the Houston Rodeo trailrides...this was last weekend...when you live out in the country, there's just no tellin' what you might see!
...and this is my new home away from home - this is the house that Tracey is now renovating (hence, the big orange box to the right) and that we home-office in...

Jack took Grace and I to Churrascos last night for Valentines so we wouldn't have to fight the crowds this evening - since Grace was born, he has taken his girls to dinner in Galveston every year, but given this is a Mardi Gras weekend AND Valentines Day, we thought better to change tradition...yikes...can you imagine???
We hope you all are feelin' the love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!