Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Marcus!

OK, so I'm not smart enough to turn all of these around in the blog program - sorry in advance for the sore neck!

awwww....

you and Amu!

Are these Jamz?
Our Choir trips got a little crazy sometimes, didn't they?
You and Joel practicing with Mrs. Tiger. I like the addition of the Santa hat -
You and Nikki - (hey, Dana! recognize this girl? :))
you and Miss Jen
You and me at our Senior Homecoming Pep Rally running to join the line -
Our Senior Homecoming -
Do you remember where Mon, Chad, you and I ate?
Hope you enjoyed the walk down Memory Ln. - tell Autumn and the kids to give you big hugs for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!