Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saddle-up Saturday!

I guess Saddle-up Saturdays will be an ongoing thing now...I cannot tell you how many times Grace asked this week, "When are we going to see Ms. kasey again?" She loves this so much. While she and Kasey were brushing Pal...

...the kitties were scrapping at Mom and Dad's feet...there was entertainment all around!
This is Gracie doing a balance exercise...

When we arrived, I asked Mrs. Robin where the cooler weather was - we were supposed to wake up to temps in the 40s today and it was a 96% humidity 70 instead...not long after, Robin told me to look over my shoulder...there was the cold weather...

another balance exercise -
way to sit up straight, baby girl!
Having the time of her life!
"Whoa, Pal!" We were so proud - she was paying attention so well. See the broken entryway in the background? When Ike did so much damage to their home, they had a POD brought in to store their stuff - the POD truck broke their entry. Jack is going to fix and weld it back for them soon.

Great jump position!

The cold pushed some rain through and interrupted the lesson...Mrs. Robin is helping her with her helmet.

When we left, it wasn't long at all before I looked back to see this - those lessons are hard work!

Before I go, a short video of two very determined young ladies...the rain was just comin' down and they just kept workin'...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Suzie, I don't know how you remember to take so many pictures. Next time you're in Sugar Land during the week stop by City Hall and see me. Just have the receptionist call me, I'd love to see you! See you at the reunion in a few weeks?
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! I carry my camera with me everywhere - if it's not in my hand, it's in my purse.

    Not sure about the reunion, but I will be thinking about you today - hope the procedure goes well and that you're ecstatic with the results!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!