Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Truckin' right along...

I know it has been since Saturday that I posted...this new job thing is seriously inhibiting my blog time :(, but I'm really enjoying my time with Cheryl and Tracey. I've already worked over thirty hours...so much for the part-time part, huh? Hopefully, as we get the critical stuff out of the way, things will settle and I will have more of a normal schedule.

Sunday...This little pitiful face is because Lexie won't come to her...

Tuesday... I actually ordered these tutus for her for Christmas off etsy and they never arrived and were never found. So, Nicole from Maggie's Rose Garden made the one pictured (the original one we ordered) and also a solid red one for the inconvenience. I thought that was very thoughtful. Check her out - maybe you can pass along some business to her!

There's that tongue again!

What better to do in a tutu than practice your ballet?

...or wear it as a clown collar? the 007 of tutus? :)

....or dress your puppy up in it?

Today...and don't think her magna-tiles have gone by the wayside...I know all those posts were lost, but now she builds barns for her horses with them. Each of these 3 compartments has dividing walls and horses inside - actual stalls. Maybe we should consult her on our barn!

We've added arms to our barbell exercises now...



Also, we have a new exercise - scoop, swish, push the ice cream! It seems like there's a new exercise every class now and that girl is loving every minute of the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!