Believe in the sun, even when it's not shining

In love, even when you're alone

In God, even when He is silent.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Like an old pro -

Peek-a-boo! She's back in the pool for her lessons after the holiday hiatus.

She has her same little class...Lucas, Kenzie, Grace and Ms. Tobey.
I love this shot - total freedom and exhilaration!
Gracie and Ms. Tobey -
After having a wall-eyed fit that she had to leave her computer game to go to her swimming lesson, she actually did fantastic! She fell right back into the routine, completing her exercises by herself and listening very well to Ms. Tobey. If only Mom had also been back in the routine - I forgot her towel - luckily, we had a blanket in the truck!
First, barbells - eyes in, then ear to the bar, repeat...
Backstroke kickers...
Ms. Tobey teaching them something new...chicken, airplane, soldier.
Big jump!


Her dives are good - we just can't get her to push off with her feet! This is the first thing we are going to practice when we get our pool in this Spring!
We're off to read books and practice our Spanish - have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I miss that place so much :(. Ok, so I just read your blogging story...you are too sweet. Thank goodness it is the end of the day and it doesn't matter if my mascara runs.

    By the way, the instant connection happened when you were the ONLY one at that first class who offered to open the door when I was nine months pregnant chasing a 17 month old around! You SAVED me and my sanity during those hours up there :). Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like they say at Chik-fil-a, "My pleasure"! I miss you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!